-TAP INTO THE ANALYTIC INSIGHTS OF ANTHONY TSONTAKIS-
By clicking “I AGREE” and/or using or accessing the website located at hydra.global (“the Site”), you agree, (a) that you have received, read and understood these Terms and Conditions, and that these Terms and Conditions create a valid and binding agreement between you (“User,” “You” or “Your”) and Minos LLC, a Wyoming limited liability company doing business as ("Hydra.Global"), enforceable against You in accordance with the terms listed, (b) to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, and any terms, conditions or other rules, regulations or policies of Hydra.Global, as each may be amended or supplemented from time to time at our sole discretion without notice, and (c) that Your use of the Site shall comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules or regulations, and that You are solely responsible for Your compliance with, familiarity with and understanding of any such laws, rules or regulations applicable to Your use of the Site. You should visit this web page periodically to review these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with any portion of these Terms and Conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing the Site.
USER REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
1. By using or accessing the Site, You represent and warrant that You: (a) are not currently restricted from using the Site, or not otherwise prohibited from having an account with us, (b) are not a competitor of Hydra.Global, or engaged in any business or activity, directly or indirectly, that could be competitive with the business or activities of Hydra.Global, and are not using the Site for any reason that may be in competition with the Site or any other product or service offered by Hydra.Global, (c) have full power and authority to enter into and perform these Terms and Conditions, and doing so will not violate any other agreement to which You are a party, (d) will not violate any rights of Hydra.Global, including, without limitation, intellectual property rights such as patent, copyright or trademark rights, and (e) agree to provide, operate and maintain, at Your sole risk, cost and expense, all equipment, software, and internet access necessary to use the Site.
2. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing or any other provision hereof, You acknowledge and agree:
i. That the content, data, materials, services, information, and other intellectual property contained or embodied in the Site are owned by Hydra.Global and are protected by patent, copyright, trademark and other similar laws;
ii. Not to promote, offer for sale or sell any product or service, including, without limitation, any financial or investment product, security or service, or any contest or promotion on the Site;
iii. Not to transmit, send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam), or other similar materials or advertisements, using the Site;
iv. Not to use or launch any automated system or access the Site using any automated means, including, without limitation, harvesting bots, robots, spiders, offline readers, or scrapers. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Hydra.Global grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the Site for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the Site, but not caches or archives of the Site;
v. Not to engage in multi-level marketing using the Site, including, without limitation, pyramid schemes and similar marketing concepts;
vi. Not to upload, use or disseminate viruses or other malicious code or other abusive scripts or processes;
vii. Not to solicit login, account or other personal information of another person or request or obtain access to an account of another person;
viii. Not to bully, intimidate, or harass any person;
ix. Not to post content that is hateful, threatening, illegal, or pornographic, incites violence, or contains nudity, graphic material, gratuitous violence or anything else found to be objectionable by Hydra.Global in its sole discretion;
x. Not to use the Site in any manner that is, or could reasonably be construed to be, unlawful, including, without limitation, in violation of any law, rule or regulation related to securities or investments, or any rules or regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, and/or rules of any national or other securities exchange and any regulations or other pronouncements having the force of law;
xi. Not to use the Site in any manner that is, or could reasonably be construed to be, in violation of these Terms and Conditions, fraudulent, misleading, malicious or discriminatory;
xii. Not to take any action that could disable, overburden, or impair the operation or availability of the Site, such as a denial of service attack;
xiii. Not to engage in manipulative practices designed to obfuscate the true intent of Your submissions to the Site, or to artificially generate traffic to another website;
xiv. Not to facilitate or encourage any violations of these Terms and Conditions;
xv. Not to post or make any defamatory, disparaging or false statements, claims or allegations related to the Site, Hydra.Global, or any other product or service of Hydra.Global;
xvi. Not to make Your account or any portion thereof or the services provided thereby available to the general public or any portion thereof;
xvii. Not to issue chargeback disputes against Hydra.Global.
xviii. Not to use patented, copyrighted, trademarked or other protected intellectual property without the prior written consent and authorization of the owner of such property;
xix. Not to copy, distribute or disseminate the Site or any portion thereof, and not to transfer the Site, or any portion thereof, to another person or “mirror” the Site, or any portion thereof, on any other server;
xx. Not to decompile or reverse engineer, or attempt to decompile or reverse engineer, the Site or any portion thereof;
xxi. Not to take any other action that could result in any damage or disruption to the Site, or that could otherwise result in any liability, damages, costs or expenses on the part of Hydra.Global;
xxii. Not to share personal information with members or request personal information from members;
xxiii. All content, materials and services related to the Site shall be solely used for, and You hereby agree to solely use it for, Your own personal and non-commercial use in connection with Your trading activities, and for no other use.
Violating any of the aforementioned will result in Your immediate removal from Hydra.Global and forfeits Your right to request a refund.
VIOLATION; TERMINATION OF ACCOUNT
1. Hydra.Global reserves the right to investigate violations of these Terms and Conditions or any other policies of Hydra.Global or the Site, or any other violations of any state, federal or local law, rule or regulation, and to pursue any remedy available to Hydra.Global whether at law, in equity or otherwise. You hereby acknowledge and agree that Hydra.Global may notify, involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in investigating and prosecuting users who violate these Terms and Conditions or any other policies of Hydra.Global or the Site, and any other violations of any state, federal or local laws, rules or regulations. You further acknowledge and agree that Hydra.Global has no obligation to, and does not, screen or monitor any users, information, materials or other content provided or made available through the Site, but has the right to do so at any time in its sole discretion. You further acknowledge and agree that Hydra.Global may, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, remove or delete any entries, information, materials or other content, and terminate the subscription, membership or account (“Account”) of any user, that violates these Terms and Conditions or otherwise posts, submits, or disseminates content that Hydra.Global finds, in its sole discretion, to be objectionable.
2. You acknowledge and agree that Hydra.Global may, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, cancel, suspend or terminate Your Account if You breach these Terms and Conditions. Hydra.Global may refuse, in its sole discretion, to permit any use of the Site, and may refuse to permit any person to access or use the Site or Your Account for any reason at any time.
3. You acknowledge and agree that if Your Account is canceled, suspended, or terminated by Hydra.Global for breaching these Terms and Conditions You may not request a refund from Hydra.Global . All money spent on services and products, memberships, etc. are forfeited upon cancellation, suspension, and/or termination of the Account, regardless of cause.
PURCHASES AND REFUNDS
1. Through the Site, Hydra.Global offers subscription, membership or other periodic fee-based services. For products purchased through the Site, a valid credit card will be required to complete the purchase and the amount of the purchase will be charged to the credit card concurrently with the completion of the purchase on the Site. When you purchase a subscription, you will receive a streaming or digital version; no physical copies of products or other materials will be shipped or provided to You.
2. When purchasing subscription, membership or other periodic fee-based services on the Site, a valid credit card will be required for billing purposes. You hereby consent to, acknowledge and allow Hydra.Global to store (or cause a third party to store on behalf of Hydra.Global) such payment information and agree to the following policies and procedures for payment of subscription, membership or other periodic fees related to the Site.
Immediately upon signing up for an account or other periodic fee-based services on the Site, the fees associated with the first period or term of Your selected account or service (monthly, quarterly, annual, as applicable) will be charged to such credit card. Within ten (10) business days prior to the expiration of the initially selected period or term, and each subsequent such period or term until Your account or other periodic service is cancelled in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, the fees associated with Your selected account or service for the following applicable period or term will be automatically renewed, and an amount for Your renewed account or service will be billed and charged to such credit card by Hydra.Global in accordance with the Site’s then-current pricing schedule. If the credit card associated with Your account or service should expire, terminate or any payment is otherwise rejected by the issuing company, Hydra.Global may immediately terminate Your account or service. It is solely Your responsibility to ensure (1) that valid credit card information remains on file for Your account or service and the automatic renewal thereof, and (2) that a valid email address remains on file for Your account or service for any communications from Hydra.Global related thereto.
· All payments made to Hydra.Global in connection with any product purchased or account or service, and any renewal thereof, are non-refundable. Hydra.Global does not offer, and is not required to provide, any refunds or credits for any reason, including, without limitation, satisfaction or Your failure to cancel Your account or service prior to its automatic renewal. There is no circumstance in which You will be entitled to, or Hydra.Global is required to provide, a refund or credit for any reason, including, without limitation, satisfaction or Your failure to cancel Your account or service prior to its automatic renewal.
· All fees charged by Hydra.Global in connection with any product purchased or account or service of the Site are exclusive of any taxes, levies, or duties imposed by any taxing authority, and You shall be, and hereby are, responsible for the payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties arising from Your purchase of products or use of the Site.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE SITE AND PRODUCT PRICING
1. Hydra.Global reserves the right to, and You acknowledge and agree that,Hydra.Global may modify the Site, including but not limited to the content, materials and services offered, and the fees, costs and pricing associated with the Site at any time and without notice. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Hydra.Global reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site (or any part or portion thereof) without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current version of the Site, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions and may result, in Hydra.Global’s sole discretion, to a price increase. Hydra.Global shall not be liable to You, or to any third party, for any damages, costs, expenses or other liabilities related to any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Site.
2. You acknowledge and agree that Hydra.Global shall have no liability associated with or arising from Your failure to maintain accurate contact or other information, including, but not limited to, Your failure to receive critical information about the Site or pricing.
1. Your account or service may be cancelled, subject to the terms hereof, at any time; provided that, as set forth above, no refunds will be issued if Your account or other periodic fee-based service is cancelled prior to the end of the applicable period or term.
2. You are solely responsible for properly cancelling Your account or service. To cancel Your membership, You must email Customer Support at email@example.com and request cancellation 30 days prior to Your membership renewal.
You agree that if cancellation is not completed as set forth in the preceding paragraph, Your membership will auto renew and that no refund will be provided.
DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES
1. THE SITE, AND ALL INFORMATION OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY HYDRA.GLOBAL TO YOU, IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITH NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER.
2. HYDRA.GLOBAL DISCLAIMS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED, AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, HYDRA.GLOBAL DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, SERVICE LEVELS, TIMELINESS, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE; HYDRA.GLOBAL DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIMS, DAMAGES, LOSSES, COSTS OR EXPENSES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING, AND DOES NOT WARRANT THAT (I) THE SITE, AND ALL INFORMATION OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY HYDRA.GLOBAL TO YOU, WILL MEET YOUR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS, (II) THE SITE OR SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, AVAILABLE, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, (III) THAT ANY PARTICULAR RESULTS MAY BE OBTAINED FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, OR INFORMATION OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY HYDRA.GLOBAL, OR THAT ANY DATA, CONTENT OR INFORMATION ON THE SITE IS, OR WILL BE, VALID, ACCURATE, TIMELY, ADEQUATE, COMPLETE, LEGAL OR OTHERWISE RELIABLE, (IV) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, OR (V) ANY ERRORS IN THE SITE, OR INFORMATION AND/OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU, WILL BE CORRECTED.
3. HYDRA.GLOBAL DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT OR ADVICE OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR BY HYDRA.GLOBAL; AND, HYDRA.GLOBAL DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE SITE OR RECEIVED THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED BY THE SITE. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT HYDRA.GLOBAL IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OBSCENE OR UNLAWFUL CONDUCT OF THIRD PARTIES OR USERS OF THE SITE AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
4. YOU UNDERSTAND, ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE, AND ANY CONTENT, SERVICES OR OTHER INFORMATION OR MATERIALS RELATED THERETO, IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LIABILITY, CLAIM, DAMAGES, LOSS, COST OR EXPENSE, THAT RESULTS FROM OR ARISES FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, OR ANY CONTENT, SERVICES OR OTHER INFORMATION OR MATERIALS RELATED THERETO. YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM AND RELEASE AND WAIVE ANY LIABILITY, CLAIM, DAMAGES, LOSS, COST OR EXPENSE, RELATED TO OR ARISING FROM, THE WARRANTIES DISCLAIMED BY HYDRA.GLOBAL HEREUNDER.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL HYDRA.GLOBAL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF INFORMATION OR PROGRAMS ON YOUR DATA HANDLING SYSTEM, TRANSACTION LOSSES, OPPORTUNITY COSTS, INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS OR COSTS OF PROCURING SUBSTITUTE GOODS) RESULTING FROM, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE SITE, OR THE SERVICES, DATA, CONTENT OR INFORMATION ACCESSED VIA THE SITE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, OR ANY DISRUPTION OR DELAY IN THE PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE CLAIM OR ACTION, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, STATUTE OR OTHERWISE, AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OR NOT SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEN, UNFORESEEN OR FORESEEABLE, EVEN IF HYDRA.GLOBAL HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THE LIABILITY OF HYDRA.GLOBAL FOR ANY REASON AND FOR ANY CAUSE OF ACTION WHATSOEVER IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THE WEBSITE AND/OR CONTENT, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, STATUTE OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, SHALL NOT EXCEED ONE HUNDRED U.S. DOLLARS ($100). ANY CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM YOU MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR THE SITE MUST BE COMMENCED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES, OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
1. Hydra.Global is not registered as an investment adviser with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Rather, Hydra.Global relies upon the “publisher’s exclusion” from the definition of “investment adviser” as provided under Section 202(a)(11) (D) of the Investment Advisers Act of 1940 and corresponding state laws. As such, Hydra.Global does not offer or provide personalized investment advice. To the extent any of the content, material, information and/or any other kind of informational offering published, broadcast, or otherwise stated on this, and/or associated websites, may be deemed to be “investment advice”, such information is impersonal and not tailored to the investment needs of any specific person. The information contained within this, and/or, associated websites, is provided for informational purposes only. The information should not be construed as investment or trading advice and is not meant to be a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell, or hold any positions in any indices or financial markets mentioned. The content and information provided by Hydra.Global, the Site and the other products and services of Hydra.Global, is solely incidental to the business and activities of Hydra.Global in providing informational services.
2. You remain solely responsible for all decisions regarding Your purchase and sale of securities, the suitability, profitability or appropriateness for You of any security, investment, financial product, investment strategy or other matter, and all other matters related to Your investments and investment strategies. Hydra.Global does not and will not provide You with any legal, tax, estate planning or accounting advice, or any advice regarding the suitability, profitability or appropriateness for You of any security, investment, financial product, investment strategy or other matter. You understand, acknowledge and agree that Hydra.Global employees are not authorized to give any such advice, You will neither solicit nor rely on any investment advice from any Hydra.Global employee. Hydra.Global recommends that persons desiring to trade or invest in securities do so cautiously and only in consultation with their professional, licensed and qualified financial, legal, tax, estate planning and accounting advisors.
3. The Site is solely for informational purposes for entertainment and education.
4. Hydra.Global (which includes our owners and website moderators) are not brokers or dealers, investment advisors nor financial advisors, nor an advisory service, nor do we advertise as such.
5. No data, content or information provided by Hydra.Global, the Site or the other products and services of Hydra.Global, is intended, and shall not constitute or be construed as: i) advice or any recommendation to buy or sell securities; ii) any offer, or solicitation of an offer, to buy or sell securities; iii) advice or any recommendation to buy, sell or hold a particular security or pursue any particular investment strategy; or iv) an attempt to influence the purchase or sale of any security. Hydra.Global is not registered as an investment adviser either with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any other federal or national governmental or regulatory authority, or any state securities governmental or regulatory authority, and the business and activities of Hydra.Global do not require any such registration.
6. Hydra.Global shall have the right to use and disclose any information provided by You through the Site, or other products or services of Hydra.Global (including but not limited to information provided through e-mail) or made available through Your use of the Site, for any lawful purpose, unless You indicate otherwise in accordance with the policies and procedures therefore of Hydra.Global. In no event shall You be entitled to any compensation for the use of any of such information.
7. Hydra.Global reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. By using the Site, You are agreeing to be bound by the then-current version of these Terms and Conditions, and Your continued use of the Site reaffirms Your agreement to the then-current Terms and Conditions. You agree to consult the Site regularly for up-to-date information about these Terms and Conditions.
1. Hydra.Global, and its directors, officers, shareholders, employees, agents and affiliates, are active investors and traders of securities. Such parties may, but are not required to, purchase or sell any security, or engage in any investment strategy, contained in any data, content or information on the Site, or in the other products or services of Hydra.Global. Such parties will purchase or sell securities, and engage in any investment strategies, in their sole discretion, at any time and without notice, and shall not, and are not required to disclose or otherwise notify You, or any other person or party, with respect to any such decisions or activities. For the avoidance of doubt, such parties may not always adhere to Hydra.Global and are not required to disclose or notify You, or any other person or party, with respect to any such decisions or activities. Hydra.Global personnel adhere to their unique individual plans developed and implemented by them with or without Hydra.Global, and experiences will not be duplicated and are not typical.
2. Hydra.Global does not engage in, and its business and activities shall not constitute or be construed as, a business or activity with the purpose of creating a false or misleading appearance of active trading in any security, or a false or misleading appearance with respect to the market for such security, to effect any transaction in such security which involves no change in the beneficial ownership thereof, to enter an order or orders for the purchase of such security with the knowledge that an order or orders of substantially the same size, at substantially the same time, and at substantially the same price, for the sale of any such security, has been or will be entered by or for the same or different parties, or to enter any order or orders for the sale of any such security with the knowledge that an order or orders of substantially the same size, at substantially the same time, and at substantially the same price, for the purchase of such security, has been or will be entered by or for the same or different parties.
3. Hydra.Global does not engage in, and its business and activities shall not constitute or be construed as, a business or activity to effect a series of transactions creating actual or apparent active trading in a security, or raising or depressing the price of such security, for the purpose of inducing the purchase or sale of such security by others.
4. Hydra.Global does not engage in, and its business and activities shall not constitute or be construed as, a business or activity to effect a series of transactions for the purchase and/or sale of a security for the purpose of pegging, fixing, or stabilizing the price of such security in contravention of any law, rule or regulation.
5. You understand, acknowledge and agree that Hydra.Global, and its directors, officers, shareholders, employees, agents and affiliates, engage in active trading of securities, but do not willfully participate in any activity described in the three preceding paragraphs. Accordingly, You hereby waive and release any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities and any other costs and expenses (including attorneys’ fees), arising from or related to Your purchase or sale of a security at a price that may have been affected by the business or activities of Hydra.Global, or its directors, officers, shareholders, employees, agents or affiliates.
15. INVESTMENTS AND RESULTS
1. The purchase and sale of securities, futures, or commodities involve a high degree of risk and is speculative in nature. The purchase and sale of securities should only be conducted by persons who understand and accept the risks involved therewith and who have independently reviewed and determined their acceptance and suitability of these risks and the financial and tax consequences thereof. Only persons who are able to bear the risk of substantial or complete loss of funds should engage in the purchase and sale of securities, futures or commodities.
2. Hydra.Global, and the content and information contained on the Site, and in other products and services of Hydra.Global, do not indicate or guarantee any predictable, general, specific or other results. The purchase and sale of securities, and any other investment activity, involves a high degree of risk, and a number of factors could materially and adversely affect the results and lead to a substantial or complete loss of an investment.
3. As more fully set forth herein, Hydra.Global, and its directors, officers, shareholders, employees, agents and affiliates, make no representation, warranty or guarantee as to the validity, adequacy, timeliness, accuracy, reliability or completeness of any data, content or information. You should independently analyze, review and confirm any such data, content or information.
4. Hydra.Global may express or utilize testimonials or descriptions of past performance, but such items are not indicative of future results or performance, or any representation, warranty or guarantee that any result will be obtained by You. Your results may differ materially from those expressed or utilized by Hydra.Global due to a number of factors.
5. COMMODITY FUTURES TRADING COMMISSION RULE 4.41: Hypothetical performance results have many inherent limitations, some of which are described below. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown, in fact, there are frequently sharp differences between hypothetical performance results and the actual results subsequently achieved by any particular trading program. One of the limitations of hypothetical performance results is that they are generally prepared with the benefit of hindsight. In addition, hypothetical trading does not involve financial risk, and no hypothetical trading record can completely account for the impact of financial risk in actual trading. For example, the ability to withstand losses or adhere to a particular trading program in spite of trading losses are material points which can also adversely affect actual trading results. There are numerous other factors related to the markets in general or to the implementation of any specific trading program which cannot be fully accounted for in the preparation of hypothetical performance results and all of which can adversely affect actual trading results.
17. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The Site, and other products and services of Hydra.Global, may contain links to other websites or applications. The fact that we link to a website is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with that third party. Hydra.Global has not reviewed all the sites linked to or from the Site, or other products and services of Hydra.Global, and is not responsible for the content of any such linked website. We do not exercise control over third party websites. Your use of links to other websites is at Your own risk. We are not responsible for third party sites linked from the Site, or other products and services of Hydra.Global, nor do we make any representation or warranties, express or implied, with respect to any such website, any content of such websites, or any products or services offered by any such websites, including but not limited to, accuracy, completeness, reliability, suitability, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
18. RISK OF LOSS
1. You agree and acknowledge that all trading comes with risk and You acknowledge that all products and services offered by Hydra.Global do not come with a guarantee of success.
2. You agree and acknowledge that Hydra.Global did not make “money making claims” and that any analysis given gives no guarantee of success in the stock market.
3. Hydra.Global cannot, and does not, independently verify, assess or guarantee the validity, adequacy, timeliness, accuracy or completeness of any data, content or information, the suitability or profitability of any particular security or investment, or the potential value of any security, investment or informational source. You bear sole responsibility for Your own investment research and decisions, and should seek the advice of a professional, licensed and qualified securities professional before purchasing or selling any security or making any investment.